01737 77 11 31
If you are moving out of rented premises your landlord may insist that everything is reinstated as it was the day you moved in and in the same condition.
Inevitably a certain amount of wear and tear will have occurred during your time in the premises and you may have carried out a number of improvements or alterations. Your landlords may offer to carry out the necessary repairs themselves but experience has shown that this is an expensive option.
Why not obtain an alternative quotation from Richaire? Our service includes:
• Review of dilapidations list and advice on what needs to be done
• Removal of partitions, ceilings, structured cabling and other electrical services
• Replacement carpets
• Re-decoration and making good internally and externally
• Replacement of damaged ceiling tiles
• Removal of your signage and making good
• Lighting maintenance including replacing tubes
• Servicing of AC equipment
• Removal of mezzanine floors and racking
The above list is indicative of the type of dilapidations work we have carried out for numerous clients and is not exhaustive.
We can also fit out your new premises and possibly re-use or re-cycle some of the removed items which will save you money and ensure that you comply with move dates contained in your lease.
Our quotations are FREE and we may be able to save you money.
Copyright © Richaire Ltd 1999-2014